Thursday, April 4, 2013

her first easter

This last Sunday, March 31st, was June’s first Easter!  I think we can call it a success!  She seemed pretty excited to get her Mickey to go with her Minnie.  When Ryan put her down for her first nap that day, he said she seemed pretty confused but excited seeing both Mickey and  Minnie together!  I LOVE that my kid loves Disney!  It makes me heart happy!  I CANNOT wait to take her to Disneyland!  June Easter 4 

The Easter bunny also brought a summer dress and Easter dress.  Yes, there is always a costume change on all major holidays!  Her Easter dress was GEORGEOUS!  It came from baby Gap and it was so beautiful it could easily be a blessing dress!  I LOVED it!  

June Easter

(w/o the cardigan)

June Easter 2

(full outfit, she refused to pose)

The summer dress was from Gymboree!  Just super fun, and summery!  I love that she is tiny too, she can wear it all summer long! 

June Easter 5

Pretty great day!  The Easter bunny hid eggs… but that wasn’t very interesting.  Oh well, maybe next year! 

June Easter 3

I can’t wait till next year, when June can carry a purse and wear a little sun hat… ohhhh the joys of dressing a doll girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment