How perfect of a picture is this? Joe, his boys, and Pearl. Paxton and Dawson make their grandpa proud in so many ways, getting down and dirty is just one of them. They have been there every day, moving rocks, digging, and planting trees for the orchard. Oh the joys of boyhood.
Last Friday was Bunco. This thing called "Bunco" pretty much saves my life every month. Healthy doses of laughter, girl time, and un healthy doses of baked goods makes my life normal! Oh how I love my Bunco girls! They crack me up. Kirra, pay back is a bitch. That is all I have to say about that!
Saturday morning brought many fun vintage finds. All of which were for June. Go figure. Kirra and I got up at the ass-crack of dawn to go see Jayme at Fleatittude, and boy was it worth it! SO! MUCH! FUN!!!!
I found this vintage high chair! For $20!!!!! WHAT?! That is practically stealing!!!!!! This will be perfect for June's birthday and birthday photo shoot!
I also found this little Adirondack porch chair for June. It was (cough) $15!!!!!!!!!! Also vintages, super fabulous, and she LOVES it! Score 1 for Mom!
After getting home from Fleatittude I was hooked. My G&G Probst have 3 barns chuck FULL of vintage things. I had to go searching! How cute is this vintage washer?! I think mine is only 3 years newer than the one in the picture. No joke.
My uncle's cow had triplets!!!!! Crazy huh! I guess you have greater odds in getting a hole in one, than to have a cow that births triplets! They are like dogs. Seriously. They are super spoiled so they are very normalized and will follow you around the barn waiting for you to pet them. All boys, all sooo cute. I didn’t get a picture because by the time I got done petting all of them, my hands were covered in cow shit. That is also not a joke. This however is a super cute white cow. If they didn't have diarrhea all the time, I would consider keeping one as a non-edible pet!
Also, side note, I found this chair in my shed. Random, but it matches my front door perfectly!
I leave you with this note: my kid is the cutest, most fun, funniest kid ever! (HOLD UP, other mothers, I know you feel the same about your child. Don’t take offence; this is just my super jaded opinion.) She cracks me up all day with her random blurts of "PUPPY!" or "GARY!" I love her little personality so much. Something tells me it won't be little for long!
P.S. She is walking. Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide yo husbands.
No comments:
Post a Comment