Let’s face it, I super suck at blogging. I want to do better, I try to do better, but I haven’t been better. I have never kept a journal/diary. Ever. All you young women’s leaders probably just died a little inside. Can’t tell me nothing. I prefer pictures. That’s most likely why I am an Instawhore. Oh well. I recently came across this amazing little journal (Thank ya Jami Leavitt). I loved the idea, and although I am too cheap to make the purchase, I think I'll give it a try. In the blog-o-sphere of course. Because I’m fairly certain that no one reads this, and I can never lose it.
Materialist people drive me cray-cray. I get it, you have money, you like things. You prefer feeling your voids with monetary notions. Good luck with that.
I have super-duper spring fever. Lets call it Spring-pneumonia. I die a little inside when the weather report tells me it’s not 65* outside.
I may have a green thumb. I say may because I just started my annuals inside. The germinated within 2 days. The hell?!? If I can keep this up, maybe my garden will look less like a weed patch, and more like a prize winner. Let’s all wait and see, ya wanna!?
Disneyland. How can I put this into words without looking like a complete freak. I need to go. Like bad. I spend a good part of my day researching flights (I refuse to drive with a small child, ain’t nobody got time for that), hotels, and tickets. Here’s the thing, Ryan hates it. ha. So that’s a battle I’ve yet to win, but I’m hoping June will soon back me. I need a good backer.
I’ve got a handful of great besties. I could literally hold them in my hand because they are all so freakin’ small it sickens me (when is it not ok to blame your excessive weight on your baby? 4-6 years?). They make me laugh so hard, sometimes I think something's wrong. That, or I look like a lunatic laughing hysterically at my phone. You know who you are, and what you stand for. Had to throw that last part in there.
June is fun. She’s so fun. Into every little thing, but so fun. Except for when she has meltdowns. Those aren’t fun.
I leave you with this thought; why can’t Wasatch county provide a splash pad? Ponder that.
Hope you enjoyed my line-a-days, or something like that. Until there is something worth blogging about, so long!
No comments:
Post a Comment