Introducing June Bug.. weighing in at a whopping 6.7 oz. She is about the size of a sweet potato, which I think is much better than a regular old non-sweet potato, and 19 weeks old.
We got officially introduced to June this past Wednesday, and up until that point we thought she was a Richard. The shock has subsided, and quickly I might add due to the planning of a “Wizard of Oz” themed nursery, and planning her lesson schedule which will include dance, singing, and musicals will Mommy and Nana.
I started feeling June move the same day we got to meet her, January 4th. Don’t worry, I woke Ryan up at 5 in the morning to tell him, I was so excited. I then admit I drank a diet coke so I could continue to feel the bug wiggle. Its fun to be able to realize I don’t have that much gas, just a little June Bug kick my innards, even if she did try and beat my kidney up today (OUCH).
We love her SOOOOOOOOO much already, and will be excited to meet her in 21 weeks!
Awww! I love June bug! Congrats LynDee! She is going to be beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteHoly! You're pregnant! That is great! Congratulations :) I'm sure she'll be cute like her momma!
ReplyDelete