Monday, February 4, 2013

9 months old

The bug is now 9 months old. How the hell did that happen?! I feel like just yesterday she was 3 months and she had been here forever! I love this age! This has been my favorite so far! She is crawling all over, getting into everything, and just late last night started pulling herself up and walking along the couch. She laughs so much, it's my favorite! She has been doing a little bouncey move with her body to any kind of music. She totally rocked out to Beyonce's half time performance last night. This little lady is THE BEST! She loves to snuggle, when she's tired, I love it too!

This kids eats everything! Seriously, everything! she's such a fantastic eater, especially for having no teeth yet! And yes, we are those parents who gives their kid sugar, chocolate, ice cream, and soda! Hey, if she was picky, I wouldn't, but she's loves her veggies, so why not!?!

We love her, she is the joy in our lives!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment