Thursday, April 7, 2011

Birthdays, Cubbies, RyBabe.

Soooo for those of you who haven't heard me whine about my husband being away, I will let you know now, MY HUSBAND IS GONE!!!!!!!!  No, he hasn't gone missing, nor have we split up, he has been working out of town since January 2nd.  Don't really feel bad for me, its not been too bad, we still get to see each other about once a month.  He now has extended to go to Baton Rogue for another month or so, so we will see how this stint goes! 

Anywhoooos  I went down to visit him in April and to help my niece Audrey celebrate her 6th!!!!! birthday!  She is getting too old.  What are the laws against forcing a child to not grow up?  Anyone?  I love me nieces and nephews so much, I sometimes catch myself wanting to be a professional aunt, even though i don't do diapers, runny noses, and drool.  Oh lord help me now if i ever get knocked up!  Anyway I always have a wonderful time visiting my little sun babies, and cry every time i have to leave them... ohhhh choking up now!  Its just so hard to be away from family, especially when there are little ones involved, so that being said, COME HOME RIGHT NOW! 

We also went to a cubs game while we were there to fill Ryan's void of October, hopefully this year they won't choke, and I'd like to think its because if this little gesture!  Can you say superstitious?  Anyway I might have said something to the affect of maybe I will route for the cubs this year, or maybe they aren't so bad (even though they are)... something like that and now Ryan wont let me live it down.  I am not saying I am completely abandoning the Cardinals this year BUT I might pull a Landon Bonner, and decide to like them IF they win the world series... ya dummy.  There really is nothing like a baseball game, and to all you haters out there, who I am sure love your soccer, why don't you try having some American spirit and stop watching Abercrombie models kick around a little ball... only to end the game 0-0... wow that was fun...

I love you Ryan Bonner, but you and your goats still have a lot of convincing to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment